In our infant program we:
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for a child so he/she is able to establish strong bonds and secure attachments with the important adults in his/her life.
- Develop the concept of Object Permanence (the idea that an object continues to exist when it is no longer in sight).
- Guide and support children and families through emotional issues such as Stranger Anxiety, Separation Anxiety as they arise
- Encourage and enable sitting, crawling, standing and walking.
- Along with the family introduce solid foods.
- Model verbal expression to children and encourage each child to express him or herself verbally with both sounds and the introduction of words.
- Explore a variety of books, toys, art and sensory experiences.